At B.C. Records Management we understand the importance of security when it comes to information and documents produced by law firms. We are dedicated to helping our customers manage this information in the most cost effective way while at the same time reducing risks and improving productivity.
While we offer the same quality service to all our clients, we are expertly qualified to address the specific needs associated with storing, protecting and recovering legal information. Our experience over the years working with both large and small law firms has allowed us to provide the best service possible while keeping costs at a minimum.
B.C. Records is also committed to the transition to the electronic practice of law firms. We can convert your data into electronic format and download all your vital information on to your company’s internal servers. This process allows for instantaneous document retrieval by authorized users from their local desktop, or anywhere in the world, via the internet.
For documents not scanned to electronic format, we have developed a system that reduces search time and increases the response time for retrieval and access. With our system we are able to eliminate the loss of information due to unidentified or misfiled documents which in turn reduces the risk of mal-practice or non-compliance.
We understand that there are time sensitive needs involved with the retrieval of closed files stored at our facilities. Especially those associated with litigation discoveries, wills and estates, and internal investigations or audits. We are dedicated to ensuring that our response time reflects the needs of our customers and their clients.
We would be happy to meet with you to discuss and determine your firm’s needs in order to set up a usage-based plan specifically designed for your firm that includes the following:
- Our facilities are design built to be safer and more secure than your company’s own buildings;
- Active file storage which enables quick file retrieval and guaranteed 90-minute pick-ups and drop-offs;
- Flexibility in scheduling which enhances your firms own productivity;
- Firelock Vault Chamber with the highest fire ratings available (four hour class 125) for protecting your digital media or irreplaceable documents such as original Last Wills and Testaments;
- Archival backup tape storage which allows you to affordably ensure the integrity of your media and data;
- Secure, fixed cost shredding service. Secure collection containers are provided at no cost to you and shredding can be done both on- and off-site with our Mobile Shredding Truck.
Active Web Management software. This provides in house document and file tracking of each document from date of creation. It’s like having your own CSI department, with each internal document tracked to who and when any file is accessed. When the time comes to send files to B.C. Records, this technology provides seamless transition to offsite storage.
With twenty-five years experience of proven service, B.C. Records offers a full spectrum of services and solutions to meet all your firm’s record management, storage and destruction needs, big or small. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.